Friday, July 4, 2014

Entry 4- face reality

Dear journal,
                         I am really frustrated, right now. I really can't believe that I am being treated this way. Why is it that nobody notices what I try to give. I give ideas, jokes, I even talk about what happened in school for crying out loud. I want to have that sibling bonding time with my sister, and she chooses her cellphone over me. A CELLPHONE?! She forgot what she was about to say, and blames me for everything. She wouldn't even talk to me anymore. What kind of sister does that?! I know older sisters could be demanding, bossy, arrogant, and ignorant, but not this much. Now, let me tell you a story. I was grouped with my best friend and another group of friends. We were supposed to do this task, and I already proposed the best plan I've proposed for that subject. I was the first and my best friend approves with me. After 3 days, the group members decided to talk about it. One of my group mates even made a new plan. It was good, but let's say the pacing is too slow. It would make the class fall to sleep. That's not all. My other group mate decided to take the lead and make another one. She read all of the proposals, with mine too. By what she said next, I say she didn't bother reading my proposal. She complimented on the ones she liked, like what she made and the other one. When another group mate mentioned something about mine, she was all like, "yeah... that one was awesome, too." I could just hear the fake 'I like it' tone all over it. That hurt. She then proceeded to make the whole proposal and decided to put all of them together. It looked horrible. If I owned a company and she dared passed that to me, I would have threw it in the trash can the moment I started reading it. I can't present that in front of the class. I could just imagine it now. Everyone giving disapproving looks and confused faces with the 'what the heck' face. If I did present that, I couldn't look at myself the same way again. I wouldn't even dare look at myself in the mirror. She thinks she knew everything, but she doesn't. She has to see that what she is doing is a bit... no, not a bit, but a lot terrible than it looks. I hope she would see that by Monday. I don't mean to hurt her feelings, but she just has to face reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment