Sunday, July 6, 2014

Entry 5- Just Please Don't take it out on me

Dear Journal,
                    I don't know what has gotten into my sister. Yesterday, she was all happy-go-lucky and like she didn't give a f*** about anything at all. Now, she was all cranky and upset about everything from the smallest little coincidences to the big mistakes. She has the worst mood swings; you'll never know when she'll have one. Just 10 minutes ago, I was asking her to type in her password, so I can use the laptop. I was waiting for her. She was mad at me for disturbing her already. She was all like "WHAT DO YOU POSSIBLY WANT NOW?!" I told her what I needed, and she obviously didn't want to do it. I gave up waiting for her and tried to guess the password using her old passwords. My first guess was right, and that made her furious. 5 minutes later, she was calling me. I went to her and she was giving me this sticker with a smile. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?! Earlier, you were mad, and now, you're freakin' happy?! Has the world gone this mad?! It's that or I'm going insane. Great... Something else to worry about.

No comments:

Post a Comment