Sunday, June 29, 2014

Entry 3- I met someone new

Dear Journal,
                     The atmosphere around me is lighter than before. It feels good that someone could finally relate with me. How do I know? Well, someone online sent me a message that she could relate with what I was saying, and it felt good. We talked for a short time because I'm not a good conversationalist and neither is she. She blogs, too, but she made it less than a year ago. She said that she really wanted to start it a long time ago, but she didn't know how. It was the school club she joined that made her make her own blog. At the end, she was given a choice to either continue or not, and she obviously continued it. At first, she wanted to be anonymous to the people, but eventually, she showed her face because it was required to. I got to know her a little bit, and she's not half bad. I'm not sure if she would approve me telling the world who she is, so I'm not saying anything. I wouldn't want to disappoint my first online friend. All-in-all, this day turned out well, so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment