Sunday, July 13, 2014

Entry 6- Just Be quiet for once

Dear Journal,
                    Just earlier at school, I was answering something in my math book. I was disturbed by my classmate who was in front of me. He was asking me who my crush was. I told him I didn't want to talk about it because right now, I have no life anymore. He started guessing, and he guessed my ex-crush(the one who knew). I told him to stay quiet because someone would hear, especially the ex-crush who is seated 3 seats away from us. It comes out to show he, my ex-crush, heard his name and gave his attention to us. I don't blame him for doing so because like every normal person in this world, we would try to eavesdrop on a conversation about yourself or give your full attention to the conversation that had your name in it. Of course, my 'friend' didn't listen so when I tried explaining how it all happened, he was all like, "really?!?! I guessed it right!!!" On the outside, it looks like I didn't mind at all that it was normal. On the inside, I was a train wreck. I wanted to beat him up and throw my chair at him. He started blabbering more, and it looks like there is nothing that would stop him, and I was already annoyed, so I kicked his chair. At first, he didn't know why I was doing that. After a whole lot of kicking, he understood me and said to me and my ex-crush, "Sorry. Imagine this conversation never happened" then faced to the screen. That was a stupid move. I just want to rip his head off and smash it to pieces, but I can't because I'm not violent and crazy to do that. It was better off if he just kept quiet. If he did, none of this would have happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment