Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Entry 12- I feel useless

Dear Journal,
                    I am having a bad day. I feel like I am no use to my friends. We have so many video projects, and I haven't helped much. When I try to help them, they keep pushing me away like they didn't need me at all. They give me disapproving looks and make me feel like I'm being a burden to them. I knew they needed help, but they didn't want my help. I just want to approach them and ask them if there is something wrong with me. I said sorry to them. They said it was okay, but their face says it's not. Helping is something I love doing. Take that away and make me feel like I'm a burden to you is what I hate. When I talk to them, it's like I don't exist.
                   They didn't need my help. They didn't want it. They didn't need me. Nobody did. Are they better off without me? Would it be better if I went away? Would they notice if I disappeared from their life? Would it make it any better? I want answers. If they didn't want me, they should tell it to me. I don't want to assume.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I know this is late, but I stumbled across this and related deeply. How are you now? It's weird, because I feel like I know you even though you're a stranger who stopped posting years ago.

    ReplyDelete