Sunday, January 25, 2015

Entry 11- A letter to my enemy...

Dear Nico,
                  You know what? You are a b****... an attention wh**e... an inconsiderate sl** who thinks she knows everything! Yeah, I said it. You probably don't know what I'm talking about since I disguised your name. (yes, my enemy's name is not Nico, and if ever it is, I don't mean to offend any of the "Nico" population this badly except the person i am referring to. Please don't take it the wrong way.) Anyway, I remember the first time we were classmates. I didn't like you at all. You were bossy, inconsiderate, mean, rude, and a royal pain in the a**. You were pinching my arm so hard and telling me to move when the line isn't moving at all. When I did tell you, you looked more annoyed and started pinching me harder. That is not right. Then I heard a lot of what you did before to the other students. They weren't pleasant at all. I couldn't possibly enumerate everything you've done that I despised you for. They are too many that I lost count. It is because of you that my whole childhood was ruined. I was supposed to enjoy my childhood by being this happy-go-lucky kid who loves everybody she says "hi" to. Instead of ignoring me or being friends with me, you chose to hate my guts. Everything you've done made a major change to my life today. I could say I would've been happier if you weren't there to spoil everything up. I'm somehow thankful as well. Why? It made me realize what reality can do to me. Whenever I hear an assignment about crimes and problems, you're the first person that comes to mind. I look at your picture or think about you and... BOOM! My assignment is done. Aren't you glad I actually gave my time to think about you? It isn't my fault I think like that. It was all you. You made me into something I do not ever want to be. If you try to talk it out with me, I would if I can see if you wanted it for a good cause. If that good cause is for reputation, I don't think we'll go along well. Knowing that the whole batch knows I am kind to everyone, if they knew about my hatred towards you, your reputation will be destroyed, so try to keep it real and face it. I DON'T LIKE YOU. Understand?
                                                                                                                            From,
                                                                                                                                   Luna

No comments:

Post a Comment