Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Entry 9- What I think...

Dear Journal,
                    The world is a cruel place. Everything I do, how I act, how I dress, EVERYTHING makes up who I am to people. One mistake and I'm hated. I try to be nice, help people, and even do them favors, and (I'm not kidding when I say...) when something goes wrong, the blame is on me. This is why I try to stay away from people. I know its part of life, but this keeps happening. Every time I do someone a favor, I don't benefit. I ALWAYS be the one getting hurt. You know what?! (I'm not mad at you, readers) I'm sick and tired of all of them. Why couldn't I do something where both the person and I benefit?Why does it have to be me getting in trouble? I can't do anything bad without getting caught. I RARELY do anything bad. Everything came at the wrong time. One thing I've never appreciated was how some people think after they found out I got blamed for what they caused. Either they ignore it or mouth out a quick "sorry"/give a peace sign and then act like nothing happened. They don't show any signs of guilt and regret. Its like you helped a stranger carry his stuff and at the end, you were stabbed at the back then realizing he was a criminal. It hurts to see people getting scolded for what they didn't do. If I know I didn't do anything wrong or do something for the wrong reasons, I wouldn't fight back and just remain silent for the meantime until the day comes where my emotions get the best of me and I let everything I've been keeping inside. Sometimes, the hard and mean way would be the best way. I couldn't think of a way to do it in an easy, calm, convenient and not mean manner.

No comments:

Post a Comment